07 July

Rain Anyone? New Boho Necklaces Anyway!

It has been raining here for three weeks! We have had a few short breaks - a whole day a week ago - so I have gotten the grass almost mowed. lol
The weeds are taking over the garden and I can't take any pictures because I use natural light and need to be outside to get the most accurate colors.  Well, that leaves me more time for creating beads and jewelry.  Except that the rain makes me very sleepy! Wow!

But I do have a few new pieces finished and more in the works. I have a new series using sea glass pieces - earring and necklaces! I love the boho look so I made dangly charms and used recycled sari silk along with some handmade lampwork beads. The charms have crystals, opal sticks, Czech glass flowers and more.  I love them and so does my daughter so that is a super vote of confidence from her! We did have a few hours of break in the rain so I got some quick photos of new pieces. My daughter was sweet enough to model for me.
I will share them with you even though I want to take more pictures to list them for sale.  If the rain ever stops.....Email me if you are interested in any of these pieces. I have earrings to match! The length of  these necklaces are adjustable at the clasp. 

This piece has a soft pink sea glass piece to which I added a beautiful lampwork glass flower made by a friend of mine. I used Czech glass flower beads to make the dangle which hangs on a dainty diamond cut copper chain.  handmade copper clasp.  $44


I love the humor of this piece. The aqua blue sea glass  circle has sari silk ribbons complimenting it in beautiful aqua, brown and cream colors. The dangle is a pewter fish chasing an orange Czech glass fish that is chasing a fisher man's hook which I wire worked for this piece! The second dangle is sea glass rounds and crazy lace agate! The orange fish is not neon - lol - it is just the lighting.  Handmade copper clasp.   $39


This pretty piece is an aqua blue rectangle that I wire wrapped using a clear etched sea glass pebble and a swarovski crystal. As dangles I used a Czech glass clam shell and aqua crystal. The other stick dangle is opalescent milk glass. Copper lobster claw clasp.  $28


No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...