02 July

Flower beads

I an an avid gardener so it follows that I would love flower beads.  I have practiced in the last year or so various styles of flower beads!  I have yet to try sculpting flowers but that may come.  For now I am having fun making disk flower beads, murrini flowers and 3 petal flowers. These are all available in my Etsy store and are on sale right now!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/CabariBeads


This is a set of my Fun and Funky Disks beads that I indented to give them petals.

This focal bead is called Night Pond in which I used murrini as flowers.

I added silver glass dots to this disk flower beads.

This is a beautiful colored silver glass 3 petal flower on a large focal bicone bead.

I used silver glass frit as a background for this 3 petal flower focal bead.

This set is called Summer Garden in which I mixed my own frit blend to act a background flowers to the larger murrini flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...