04 July

Happy Fourth Everybody!!

I want to say happy 4th to you all. I hope you have a great day whether working or relaxing.

I am trying to make up for all the lost posts from when my DD unintentionally deleted my old blog .  So, I want to show you the beads and jewelry from one of the Bead Soup Blog Hops that Lori Anderson hosts. This was the sixth blog party that that Lori hosted and I exchanged soups with Shari Replogle whose blog is http://playswithpaper.blogspot.com/2012/08/6-bead-soup-blog-party.html

I sent her this :



And she made this fabulous boho necklace!


She sent me this super bunch of charms and makings that she creates herself.



And I made this charm necklace. I have to say that we did not speak about what we were going to make. It seems that the brass tube charms lent themselves to tassel pendants!


I had so much fun on this blog hop. I hope you enjoy seeing the goodies. :o)

1 comment:

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...