27 July

New jewelry

I don't think I showed you this new necklace yet. I started with my etched copper pendant  with a  fish bone design on it. I love the tribal feel of it.  I added a dangle with one of my round lampwork beads done in earth tones  and one of my disk beads wired together.  It looked too long for the fullness of it so I made the copper oval which I hammered some texture into and patinaed then sanded to highlight. I wound ball end wires I had made around the oval like a vine growing on it then hung two earth tone beaded dangles from  that.  I patinaed a copper ball chain with liver of sulfur and brushed the tops of the balls to bring back copper highlights.  It is 20% off right now in my Etsy store!


No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...