10 September

Coupon Sale Still Going


And I have some new beads coming out today or tomorrow in my Etsy store.

"Everything scares me. When I take a part I take a part because it scares me. I’m used to being scared. I find that a good sign. Life is massive, you need to be awake." Susan Sarandon

What a fantastic quote!  I just read it in an interview with the UK Telegraph Susan gave back in April 2012.
Yes. Life IS massive, I WANT to be awake. There are so many have to do's that take so much time from my want to do's.  But I enjoy myself more now than I ever did when I was younger. Less emotions pulling me this way and that - tugging at me - keeping me at unrest inside.  I never thought I would be where I am now. I have accomplished more than I thought I would and still have more ground I want to cover. My dreams -as small as they may be ( they are my dreams) keep me challenged and awake. Maybe that is the clue - keep dreaming and hoping.....have some waking dreams!  More beads to make more jewelry to design! Enjoy. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...