18 September

New Lampwork Beads In My Etsy Store

I also am having a 20% off sale right now!  I love to make small bead sets as well as focal beads so I have been making pretty bead pairs to use as accent beads for a larger focal bead or as earrings!  I have some new colors for fall right now. The photo immediately below shows my new colors: green purple and red for this fall!
Here are my green, purple and red earring pair colors with my fall leaves frit melted into them with silver foil and silver wire melted in for lotd of sparkle.

This is my light amber pair.

This is a set of 2 each pink transparent and pink opaque with pink frit melted in and silver wire.

And one of my fav colors medium blue with silver foil and amber frit with silver wire adding sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...