15 September

50% Coupon Sale Ending Tonight

Hi, I hope you have had a wonderful weekend so far. My best friend, Diane,  had her 60th birthday and retirement party yesterday so I have been busy helping here prepare. She had it at her house and in her backyard which is a beautiful garden area. She has lived there forever so it is all filled in and lovely.  I hope she is resting well today as it was a full day yesterday! Congrats, Diane!

And a heads up: my coupon sale in my Etsy store will end tonight so come on over and buy your coupon to get $150 of beads, components and jewelry for only $75!  I still have lots of new beads and jewelry listed this last week.






No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...