12 March

My Bead Soup partner is.....

Super talented Pam Hurst!  Pam works in silver precious metal clay and her jewelry designs are beautiful as you can see here with this earring and necklace set made by her. She makes her components and designs her jewelry.



Pam says she has been making jewelry forever  and she moved toward taking lampwork classes and making glass beads.  But with two children she doesn't have the time for lampwork beads but focuses on making silver components and designing gorgeous jewelry. 



Pam has taken bunches of classes from very talented teachers in metal clay, lampworking and metalsmithing and it shows in her beautiful work. She also uses gorgeous gemstones in her designs. I LOVE this necklace!

You can see more of her work here:  Pam Hurst Designs
           ENJOY!


4 comments:

  1. I love Pam's work, too. Cannot wait to see the soups and creations you two make! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi! You are a doll for commenting on my post. Pam and I both like earthy fall tones so I made some lampwork beads to match a focal I am sending her. I am very excited about this year's blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the earrings and necklace...just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job!
    I also like it very much Because it is really nice post that you make.
    I think that your article is very difficulties from other site that you make perfectly.
    Thanks a lot for sharing t his article.
    Munmun Nishi :)

    Ghana Beads "

    ReplyDelete

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...