12 March

A Bold Prediction

My thought is that March came in like a lion here in Tennessee and therefore it will go out like a lamb! lolol
It did though. It got back down to below freezing and spit a little snow and that is lionish for us here.
 ( hopeful smile )

Well, anyway, the garden is growing weeds and bulbs are blooming flowers! Pretty. That's a sign.



So, I am making some new etched copper disks with flower designs on them to celebrate the coming of spring. I also have some dragonflies, fairy wings and zen garden pieces. They will be in my Etsy store in a few days. Here is a preview. I hope you have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...