16 October

Clearance Sale

The weather outside has cooled off and I am ready for Fall. Aren't you?  Summer was great this year but I love Fall. The air is cool and crisp and the colors of the changing leaves enchants me every year.  I never tire of Fall.  So, to celebrate my fav time of the year I am having a 40% OFF CLEARANCE SALE in my Etsy Store right now! The sale is on ready to ship and made to order so come over and see what's new.   It will run through Sunday at noon so get you some handmade jewelry, glass and etched copper components to make your own and handmade lampwork beads at great prices!  I have new cuff bracelets listed, too!








No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...