20 September

New Business Name

Hi all and thanks to everyone who has opted  to follow me over the years. <3
I have thought for a very long time that my old business name ( cabaribeads ) has been confusing to pronounce and to spell for lots of folks. So, today I have changed it to Miya Beads. Simple and sweet.
There are many spelling of the name Miya - the main one being Maya but that one was taken on Etsy so i chose another. This is a goddess name and the meanings of all the spelling are wonderful so I am happy with this change.  You can check out Miya meanings here.

I will need new business cards but the ease this simple spelling will bring will be worth it.

I still am not up to full speed in my shop - no made to order items yet. i am hoping to sell my house in the next few months and am working to get it ready. I need to downsize in preparation for retirement. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! So, I am running towards it. Maybe 3 years but I want to do everything I can to get ready. When my big house sells I can start saving $ and retire sooner. At which time I will open all facets of my Etsy store. Thanks to all for your kind patience and don't give up on me. More beads and copper etchings to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...