26 May

One Huge Custom Order

For a wedding. Sigh....I love weddings.  I have a friend I met on my job and she told me one day that she was planning on buying some crystals to put on three chandeliers she had spray painted rubbed bronze. What a labor of love and boy did they  turn out beautiful. Well, I said I have lots of crystals that I am not using. Most of them are vintage and all are Swarovski crystals. Would she like some of them? When we got together I showed her some of my huge crystal stash and shared a few ideas I had on how they could be used and lo and behold she hired me to do 54 crystal dangles for 3 chandeliers for her daughter's wedding. So, far it has taken me about 14 hours to do all of these and I just realized I need 6 more for the burnt orange group! LOL
Here is a sneak preview. I will hopefully get photos when they are on the chandeliers. Her daughter is an artist so I hope she will like these.What do you think so far?

chandelier #1
 close up of #1
 potential centerpiece for #1
 2nd potential for #1
 chandelier #2
 close up #2
 chandelier #2

 chandelier #3
 close up #3
 potential center piece #3

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...