19 February

The Art of Awareness Blog Hop

Well, Lori Anderson is having another blog hop. This one is specifically for Awareness. Of what? For me I am getting a bean ( bead ) that says ...breathe.  I stay so busy with my job, my metal etching, my lampworking, jewelry design, my Etsy shop, then I have my dogs and cats and of course the most important part of my life - my sweet daughter. I do my best to find time for her daily.  Then me?  Ha ha. No energy or time left. lol. I KNOW alot of you know what I am talking about there.

Heather Millican makes these sweet polymer clay beads with fabulous focus words on each one. Check them out here and get ready to blog hop on May 16th to see all the fabulous jewelry everyone participating has made. I plan to make a piece for my self as that is my focus word. Stop and b r e a t h e, Patty.   :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...