27 February

A New Blog Hop! Art Jewelry Elements (AJA) components!

Well, I have to tell you that I am excited. I have watched the fabulous artists in the Art Jewelry Elements  group for  a long time and have drooled over some of the components offered to participants. The  components are made by a member of this talented group each month.
Well, this month I am a guest participant!!!

Here is a photo of the metal clay components made by Melissa Meman. Totally drool worthy! I received one of the beautiful sunflowers in the second photo. I was SO excited when it arrived. Tomorrow March 28th  is the hop so come back and see what everyone has made with these fab art pieces. I will post a list with links of everyone participating. Now back to work. :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...