19 November

I Am Offering Chains To Go With My Lampwork Beads

I have started offering chains to go with my lampwork beads as well as my etched copper components. So many people make their own jewelry now but they don't always carry a selection of chains. I will offer them in brass and copper - antiqued and shiny. Of course, if you like a chain that is not antiqued I can antique it for you.

This is my current selection of brass chains. They range from 5mm down to 2.5mm. I like to have a good selection of sizes for different size beads and pendants. I plan to do this in copper as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...