09 May

Bead soup Blog Hop

Due to mother's day falling this weekend I will post on Sunday! We are celebrating tomorrow so please come back and see my goodies. I have a bracelet, a pendant and earrings. I am excited about this blog hop so come on back Sunday and see my goodies. :o)

This is the soup sent to me from my partner Pam Hurst. you can see her goods at
 http://pamhurst.blogspot.com .

Here is the soup Pam sent to me! I am working on some bohemian designs with these awesome semi precious beads and the pmc silver focal. Yumm!

And here is the soup I sent to her! Jasper, copper and a set of lampwork beads I made.
 And 3 lampwork focals, sodalite and some sari ribbon.
 Then 5 different etched copper flower disks!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your Mom falling - we'll be back : - ). Hope she is okay.

    ReplyDelete

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...