15 December

Still Time to Order Online

You can still order online to get Christmas delivery. I would use Priority mail to be safe. Most Etsy stores use first class but add the option to get Priority mail. That is what I do so you will have the option if you need it.
 I still have my 30% off Christmas sale going for you if you need last minute gifts. I have a bunch of jewelry: necklaces, bracelets and earrings that are ready to ship. All on sale and ready to go. I also have added gift boxes in my shop with a pretty holiday ribbon. I have 3 sizes to fit all of my jewelry.  ;o)
Let me know if I can help you with anything.  Happy Holidays!







No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...