24 December

Happy Holidays to All!

 2014 is fast approaching and it is time to set new goals with fresh ideas.  With that in mind, I  have many new bead ideas and ideas for enameled copper jewelry components. I just found out that I can use my little torch to do copper enameling so i purchased a stand and wire platform to do so.  I also may try some bead crochet if I can find the time.  :o)
 I have had a very successful and happy year and hope you have too! Without my customers I would be lost...or buried in beads!  I am thinking of changing my business name to use my own name although Patty Miller is not that exciting. But it is easy to remember!
Needless to say, the new year threatens to be fun with lots to do and explore.  In the meantime, Happy Holidays and a very happy and prosperous new year! 
Patty


No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...