21 November

Oooo, Sweet Winter Wonderland Disk Bead SEt

I love this bead set! I know I shouldn't say that because I made them but sometimes things just come together with your supplies and the vision you have in your head. I had ordered some new frits from Val Cox the last couple months and they were exactly what I needed to make this set cook.  Or rather freeze. :o)
 I have 3 shades of cool blue, two different snowy whites and icy clear disk beads each having a different frit or powder finish on the edge.  Check them out. They are 30% off right now for a pre Black Friday sale!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...