24 June

Bead Soup Blog Hop


 Well, I have been in 3 BSBH Parties hosted by Lori Anderson and I lost all of my info so I am going to re post all of my creations so it will be out here in cyber world!  In this group I received the fabulous golden lentil beads that I used in the earrings and pendant of the copper washer necklace set. I added all the copper washers, wooden heishi beads, bone disks, a fabulous semi precious point on the pendant and all the copper ball head pins that I wire worked the pieces together with.



   In this gorgeous set I was sent the clasp, the silver rounds which I added some I had like it, the blue disk beads and I added the handmade ear wires, the sterling rolo chain, and the sterling silver wire I used to wire wrap the beads and chain together!  I am in love with this set!  More to come as I find the photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...