18 November

Sterling Silver Moon Goddess Mala Bracelet

 This Silver Moon Goddess Mala Bracelet is for those of us celebrating the beauty and inner power of Women: beauty meets divine feminine crystal power.

Find it here:

*Goddess energy encompasses so many elements but in its simplest form it’s a level of awareness linked to the divine feminine spirit.

Divine feminine and divine masculine can't exist without the other. This means that despite our cultural associations of masculine and feminine with men and women, respectively, we all have both energies within us. They just might not be evenly balanced.
That's where Moonstone comes in to help.
If your tendency is to be too strong, in either the male or female energy and in need of re-balancing, Moonstone is the go to stone for the job.
It is filled with receptive, feminine energy, balancing the yin and yang: male and female energies.
*The energy of the feminine embodies the nurturer, the healer, the compassionate peacemaker, while the masculine energy is focused on doing and achieving.
They're meant to complement and support each other: They are the yin and yang.


------------------------------------------------------------
The Beads:
8mm Moonstone Beads
4mm Sterling Silver Spacer Disks
4mm Sterling Silver Beads
Sterling Silver Crescent Moon Charm and ring
-----------------------------------------------------------



Moonstone Affirmations

For New Beginnings:
I fearlessly and successfully enter this new chapter of life.
I'm ready to move onward and upward by pursuing new opportunities.
Change is natural: I invite change for my soul's growth.
I embrace my transformation with peace.

For Safe Travels:
Goddess Luna watches over me as I travel.
I have safe adventures as I live life to its fullest.
My aura is glowing with light that protects me.

For Feminine Energy:
I encompass feminine grace and beauty even in difficult times
I am calm and serene like the full moon on a still night
I seek balance and harmony of my yin and yang.

For Psychic Energy:
My Third Eye Chakra receives clear visions.
I follow my intuition and it leads me to what I need.
I am connected to the spirit world and have access to wisdom.

For the Solar Plexus Chakra:
I am emotionally balanced with a healthy, flowing Solar Plexus Chakra.
I am in touch with my emotions, express them properly and am in balance.

Divine Feminine:
I am loving
I am a nurturer and healer.
I am a compassionate peacemaker.
I choose my unique beauty and energy
I am a powerful creator of good.
I and my energy are sacred.
I am magical and intuitive.
I am a sensual being

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...