20 August

New Lampwork Beads! And 20% Off!

I am so gearing up for Fall! I love Autumn and I need to make more beads with fall colors so that is what I am doing. I remade a made to order  focal that I had listed a year or so ago. It needed updating and I am so happy with the new bead. My whole store is 20% off right now so get some beads for your fall jewelry.

Here is Pond Flowers. It can be found in my Etsy store here.

I have a few more that I will list tonight as soon as I am done cropping the photos.
I love this focal frit bead. The bright orange id actually very pretty dark fuchsia. Impossible to photograph!
And with this organic focal size bead the murrini is not so bright actually burnt orange!
This 1 inch wide disk bead is a gorgeous silver glass deep pink!
And another Pond Flower focal. I love these colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...