17 August

New Jewelry Pieces and Instagram!

I just opened an Instagram account with some new jewelry to show.  I have been off almost 4 months with a torn ligament in my left ankle so I have spent some time on the couch with my beads. I decided this would be a good time to get out my waxed linen to play with. The colors that are available are wonderful! I really have enjoyed stringing beads again! It is so peaceful. More can be found on Instagram. One of my fav artists, Leslie Watt, shared the bracelet design and I love it!
 patriciasornamentalsI found this 1&1/4 inch black shell, perfectly shaped by the ocean to look like a sharks tooth and waited six years to make the piece. I wanted it to be special. Hand knotted waxed linen, black lava beads, black Czech glass beads, sterling silver beads and a pewter focal from Green Girl! Handmade sterling silver clasp on this 28 inch piece. $40

The 20 inch necklace is the star of this set including bracelet and earrings. Hand knotted waxed linen separated the beads in this genuine green turquoise and yummy orange Czech glass necklace, bracelet and earring set. I used a patinaed coin for the clasps. Handmade copper ear wires. $70 set

 My lampwork glass focal, sterling silver wire and dangles and beads, Czech glass beads, handmade sterling silver clasp, pastel leather bracelet/necklace. $40
Pretty polymer starfish disk ( I don't remember the maker), sterling silver wire and charms, glass beads, size 8/0 seed beads on the 3mm leather wrap bracelet/necklace. Handmade sterling silver clasp! $35

No comments:

Post a Comment

December Full Moon: Oak Moon Mala Bracelet

  The December Full Moon is called the Oak Moon. Europeans called this moon the Oak Moon, which ties to Ancient Druid traditions of harvesti...